Thank you for being part of the J. L. Morgan team. Several helpful tips and links have been provided for your convenience. Please let us know if you can think of other information you would like to see here.
J. L. Morgan Management
EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE (SEE BELOW)
To set up your Employee Self Service account.
- Go to https://jm110311.yourpayrollprovider.com/selfservice/ssalicgi.exe
- On home page, click NEW USER
- Create a User ID. The User ID must be a minimum of 6 characters in length and contain at least one numeric (0-9) value. The User ID must be unique; if the entered User ID is already in use, you will be prompted to try again.
- Create a Password. Choose a password that is easy for you to remember, but please be cautious to protect your User ID and Password. The password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length and contain at least one numeric (0-9) value. This helps to prevent unauthorized use of/access to your information.
- Enter your password in both the Password and Confirm Password boxes.
- Enter your company’s Division. (50901)
- Enter your File Number. Employee ID: Five digits without leading zero’s. (Example: 10544)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. (XXXX)
- Press the Register button. A pop up box appears indicating “Your request has been submitted.” You will receive an email within 1 to 2 days confirming your registration.
If you encounter any problems registering or do not receive your notification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.